Cut down your closet by 25% by asking yourself this one question: “If I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?” If the answer’s no, out it goes.
10 BASIC LAWS OF “STUFF”
1. Stuff breeds – the more you have, the more you need.
2. Useless stuff crowds out the good stuff.
3. Dust loves stuff. Bugs love stuff. Rodents love stuff. Moisture loves stuff. Mold LOVES stuff!
4. Stuff loves to stay where it lands.
5. Stuff expands to fit the space available.
6. Stuff becomes invisible over time.
7. Stuff costs you more than once.
8. Stuff has a powerful effect on your state of mind.
9. Stuff takes on value only when it is used.
10. Stuff doesn’t make you happy, “YOU” do.
A versatile charging station for any room in your house, specially next to your bed; for Tablets, Notebooks, Laptops, IPods…
Where do we begin….. Roberta hired us to organize and de-clutter her 3/2 house in which she had been living for over 16 years.